Idowaz Terms Of Service
Welcome to Idowaz. This page (together with the documents referred to in it) tells you the terms (the “Terms”) which apply when you order any menu, Taxi or Courier items (the "Items") from our www.idowaz.com mobile application.
Please read these Terms carefully before ordering any Items from our Application. If you have any questions relating to these Terms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org before you place an order. If you are a consumer, you have certain legal rights when you order Items using our Application. You can find more information about these rights at: https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/. Your legal rights are not affected by these Terms, which apply in addition to them and do not replace them. By setting up your Idowaz account, you confirm that you accept these Terms.
1. Information About Us
Idowaz.com is operated by Idowaz limited a company incorporated and registered in England and Wales, whose registered office is at 6 Hunters Court, 430-435 Reading Road, Winnersh, Wokingham, Berkshire RG41 5FL. Our Company registration number is 10994328. You may contact us at email@example.com, or by using the instant messaging facility on our Application.
Our objective is to link you to the restaurants we partner with (“Partner Restaurants") and allow you to order Items for delivery (our “Service”). Where you order from a Partner Restaurant, Idowaz acts as an agent on behalf of that Partner Restaurant to conclude your order from our Application and to manage your experience throughout the order process. Once you have placed an order, your Items will be delivered to you by Idowaz (“Idowaz Delivery”) or our Partner Restaurant (“Partner Delivery) (each a “Delivery”) depending on the Partner Restaurant you have selected. In some cases, the Partner Restaurant may be owned by or affiliated with us.
3. Your Account
Before you can place orders for Items using our Application, you need to open an Idowaz account. When you open an account you may need to create a password, or other secure login method, and may also have to provide credit card details. You must keep any password you create, or other secure login method, secret, and prevent others from accessing your email account or mobile phone. If another person uses these methods to access your account, you will be responsible to pay for any Items they order, and we are not responsible for any other losses you suffer, unless the person using your password obtained it because we did not keep it secure.
You may close your account at any time by requesting to do so in your account section of our website or contacting us using the contact details above. We may suspend your access to your account, or close it permanently, if we believe that your account has been used by someone else. We may also close your account if in our opinion you are abusing our Service (for example, by applying for refunds or credit to which we do not consider you are entitled, making repeated unreasonable complaints, mistreating our staff, or any other good reason). If we close your account permanently we will refund any remaining account credit you have validly obtained from our customer service team or Application following any issue with an order, by applying a credit to your registered credit card, or if that is not possible for any reason, by way of a bank transfer using bank details (provided you have supplied them to us).
4. Service Availability
Each Partner Restaurant has a prescribed delivery area. This delivery area may change at any time due to factors such as weather, or demand on our service. This is to ensure that Items reach your door at their best. Our Partner Restaurants each decide their own operating hours. That means that the availability of our Service, and the range of Partner Restaurants from which you can order, depends on the Partner Restaurants in your area. If you try to order a delivery to a location outside the delivery area or operating hours of a Partner Restaurant, or the Application is otherwise unavailable for any reason, we will notify you that ordering will not be possible.
When you place an order through our Application, it needs to be accepted by us or the Partner Restaurant before it is confirmed. We will send you a notification if your order has been accepted (the "Confirmation Notice"). The contract for the supply of any Item you have ordered comes into existence when we send the Confirmation Notice. You are responsible for paying for all Items ordered using your account, and for related delivery charges, and for complying with these Terms, even if you have ordered the Item for someone else. Some Partner Restaurants operate a minimum order value policy. This will be displayed on our Application. All Items are subject to availability. Partner Restaurants may use nuts or other allergens in the preparation of certain Items. Please contact our Partner Restaurant prior to ordering if you have an allergy. Idowaz cannot guarantee that any of the Items sold by our Partner Restaurants are free of allergens.
When you place an order you will have the choice to place it as an ASAP Delivery or a Scheduled Delivery. For an ASAP Delivery, we will tell you an estimated delivery time for your Item before you place the order, but we will attempt delivery as soon as possible; you must therefore be available to accept delivery from the time you place the order. For a Scheduled Delivery, we will tell you the time when the Item is expected to be delivered; you must be available to accept delivery for ten minutes before and ten minutes after that time.
Unfortunately, despite our, and our Partner Restaurant’s best efforts, things do not always go to plan and factors such as traffic and weather conditions may prevent us from delivering your Item on time. If your order is more than 15 minutes late, and we haven’t notified you giving you the option to cancel your order, we will work with you to make things right unless you have caused the delay (e.g. because you gave us the wrong address or did not come to the door).
We will attempt delivery at the address you provide to us when you place your order. If you need to change the delivery location after you have placed your order, we may be able to change to the address to an alternative one that is registered with your account if you let us know before the driver has been dispatched, and the new address is within the same zone as the address you originally ordered your Item to. If we cannot change the delivery address, you have the option to cancel the order, but if food preparation has started you will be charged the full price for the Item, and if the driver has been despatched you will also be charged for delivery.
You will still be charged for the Item and for delivery in the event of a failed delivery if you have caused such failure for any reason. Reasons you might cause a delivery to fail include (but are not limited to):
• You do not come to the door, did not pick up the phone when the driver contacted you using the contact information you have provided us and/or you picked up the phone but then failed to provide access within a reasonable amount of time, and the driver is unable to find a safe location to leave the food.
• The driver refuses to deliver the Item to you in accordance with section 8 (Age Restricted Products).
7. Your Rights if Something is Wrong With Your Items
You have a legal right to receive goods which comply with their description, which are of satisfactory quality and which comply with any specific requirements you tell us about (and we agree to) before you place your order. If you believe that the Items you have been delivered do not comply with these legal rights, please let us know. We may request a photograph showing the problem if it is something that can be seen by inspecting the Items. We will provide a refund or account credit in respect of the affected part of the Item, and also in respect of delivery if the whole order was affected, unless we have reasonable cause to believe that the problem was caused after delivery.
Prior to processing your refund or account credit, we may take into account relevant factors including the details of the order, including your account history, what happened on delivery and information from the Partner Restaurant.
8. Age Restricted Products
Age restricted products (including, without limitation, alcohol, tobacco and cigarettes) can only be sold and delivered to persons aged 18 or over. By placing an order for an age restricted product, you confirm that you are at least 18 years old. Idowaz operates the Challenge 25 age verification policy whereby customers who look under aged 25 will be asked by the delivery driver to provide proof that they are aged 18 or over. The driver may refuse to deliver any age restricted product to any person who does not look aged 25 unless they can provide valid photo ID proving that they are aged 18 or over. The Partner Restaurant and the delivery driver may refuse to deliver alcohol to any person who is, or appears to be under the influence of either alcohol or drugs. If delivery of any age restricted product is refused, you will still be charged for the relevant Item and for delivery.
You may cancel an order without charge at any time before the Restaurant Partner has started preparing the food (a "Started Order"). If you wish to cancel an order before it becomes a Started Order, please contact us immediately, via our Application. If the Partner Restaurant confirms the order was not a Started Order, we will refund your payment (excluding any discount, or Voucher that was applied to the order - see Voucher and Account Credit Terms for more detail). If you cancel any order after it becomes a Started Order, you will be charged the full price for the Items, and if the driver has been despatched you will also be charged for delivery.
Idowaz and the Partner Restaurant may notify you that an order has been cancelled at any time. You will not be charged for any orders cancelled by us or the Partner Restaurant, and we will reimburse you for any payment already made using the same method you used to pay for your order. We may also apply credit to your account to reflect the inconvenience caused.
10. Prices, Payment and Offers
Prices include VAT. You confirm that you are using our Service for personal, non-commercial use unless you request a VAT invoice. Idowaz may operate dynamic pricing some of the time, which means that prices of Items and delivery may change while you are browsing. Prices can also change at any time at the discretion of the Partner Restaurants. We reserve the right to charge a Service Fee, which may be subject to change, for the provision of our Services. You will be notified of any applicable Service Fee and taxes prior to purchase on the checkout page on our Application. No changes will affect existing confirmed orders, unless there is an obvious pricing mistake. Nor will changes to prices affect any orders in process and appearing within your basket, provided you complete the order within 2 hours of creating the basket. If you do not conclude the order before the 2 hour cut-off the items will be removed from your basket automatically and the price change will apply. If there is an obvious pricing mistake we will notify you as soon as we can and you will have the choice of confirming the order at the original price or cancelling the order without charge and with a full refund of any money already paid. Where Idowaz or any Partner Restaurants make a delivery, we or the Partner Restaurant may also charge you a delivery fee. This will be notified to you during the order process before you complete your order.
The total price of your order will be set out on the checkout page on our Application, including the prices of Items and Delivery and applicable Service Fees and taxes.
Payment for all Items and deliveries can be made on our Application by credit or debit card, or other payment method made available Idowaz. Once your order has been confirmed your credit or debit card will be authorised and the total amount marked for payment. Payment is made directly to Idowaz acting as agent on behalf of the Partner Restaurant only. Payment may also be made by using vouchers or account credit. Use of these is subject to Idowaz's Voucher and Account Credit Terms.
We are authorised by our Partner Restaurants to accept payment on their behalf and payment of the price of any Items or delivery charges to us will fulfil your obligation to pay the price to the Partner Restaurant. In some cases, you can alternatively make your payment in cash directly to the Partner Restaurant by paying the driver at the time of delivery. Where cash payment is possible, this will be made clear on our Application before you place your order.
Partner Restaurants sometimes make special offers available through our Application. These are visible when you look at a Partner Restaurant menu. These offers are at the discretion of the Partner Restaurants. Unless the offer terms state a fixed or minimum period for which an offer will be available, it can be withdrawn at any time, unless you have already placed an order based on the offer and we have sent the Confirmation Notice.
When you place an order, you will have the option to make a discretionary payment of a tip or gratuity to Idowaz in addition to the purchase price of the Items in your order. Your rider will receive 100% of any discretionary payment you choose to make.
12. Our Responsibility for Loss or Damage That You Suffer
We are responsible to you for any loss or damage that you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breaking these Terms or of failing to use reasonable care and skill in relation to your use of our Service. We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is “foreseeable” if it is either obvious that it will happen, or if you told us that it might happen, for example if you tell us about particular circumstances that might increase the loss or damage arising from our breach of these Terms before you place an order.
We do not exclude or limit our responsibility to you for loss or damage where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes any responsibility for death or personal injury caused by our failure, or our employees’, agents’ or subcontractors’ failure, to use reasonable care and skill; for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; for breach of your legal rights in relation to the Items, as summarised at part 7 above; or for defective Items under the Consumer Protection Act 1987. Subject to the previous paragraph, we are not responsible for any loss or damage that you suffer as a result of your own breach of these Terms, or as a result of any IT hardware or software failure other than a failure in our Applications.
13. Data Protection
14. Other Terms
If either we or you have any right to enforce these Terms against the other, that right will not be lost even if the person who has the right delays enforcing it, or waives their right to enforce it in any instance. If a court or other authority decides that any part of these Terms is illegal or ineffective, the rest of the terms will be unaffected and will remain in force.
We may change these Terms from time to time. If we make any changes which affect your rights in relation to our Service, we will notify you. Changes to the Terms will not affect any orders you have placed where we have sent the Confirmation Notice. These Terms are governed by English law and you can bring legal proceedings in relation to our Service in the English courts. If you live in Scotland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Items in either the Scottish or the English courts. If you live in Northern Ireland you can bring legal proceedings in respect of the Items in either the Northern Irish or the English courts. We are required by EU law to provide this link to the EU’s online dispute resolution portal, however we do not participate in dispute resolution under this process.
2. Accessing Our Service Or Our Services
Access to our Site and to our Service is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend access to our Site or our Service without notice (see below). We will not be liable if, for any reason, our Site or our Service is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts our Site or our Service, or our entire Site or Service to users who have registered with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your login details and any activities that occur under your account. If you have any concerns about your login details or think they have been misused, you should contact firstname.lastname@example.org straight away to let us know. We can deactivate your account at any time.
3. Acceptable Use
You may use our Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site or our Service in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation or to send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards in clause 5 below. You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our Site or our Service or any network or equipment used in the provision of our Service.
4. Interactive Features Of Our Site
5. Content Standards
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to our Service (the "Contributions"), and to any interactive services associated with it. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contributions as well as to its whole.
Contributions must be accurate (where they state facts), be genuinely held (where they state opinions) and comply with applicable law in the UK and in any country from which they are posted. Contributions must not:
• contain any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, promote sexually explicit material or promote violence or promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
• infringe any copyright, database right or trademark of any other person;
• be likely to deceive any person or be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence or promote any illegal activity;
• be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
• be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or give the impression that they emanate from us, if this is not the case; or
• advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
6. Suspension And Termination
• immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service;
• immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any posting or material uploaded by you to our Service;
• issuing of a warning to you;
• legal action against you including proceedings for reimbursement of all costs on an (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach;
• disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
The responses described in this clause are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
7. Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner of or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site and our Service, and in the material published on it (excluding your Contributions). Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use any content on our site in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use.
8. Reliance On Information Posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our Service are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Service, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
9. Our Site And Our Service Change Regularly
We aim to update our Site and our Service regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site and our Service, or close them indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site or our Service may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
10. Our Liability
We have taken every care in the preparation of our Site and our Service. However, we will not be responsible for any errors or omissions in relation to such content or for any technical problems you may experience with our Site or our Service. If we are informed of any inaccuracies on our Site or in our Service we will attempt to correct this as soon as we reasonably can. To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability (whether arising in contract, in negligence or otherwise) for loss or damage which you or any third party may incur in connection with our Site, our Service, and any website linked to our Site and any materials posted on it. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
11. Information About You And Your Visits To Our Site And Use Of Our Service
12. Uploading Material To Our Site And Our Service
Any material you upload to our Service or data that we collect as set out above (section 11) will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and you acknowledge and agree that we have the right to use, copy, distribute, sell and disclose to third parties any such material or data for any purpose related to our business. To the extent that such material is protected by intellectual property rights, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free licence to use, copy, modify, distribute, sell and disclose to third parties any such material or data for any purpose related to our business.
13. Links From Our Site
Where our Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
14. Jurisdiction And Applicable Law
16. Your Concerns
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Service, please contact email@example.com
Voucher and Account Credit Terms
Idowaz makes available from time to time:(i) Vouchers (which are promotional credits that may be offered by us or by Partner Restaurants on our Site) and (ii) Account Credit (which is credit that may be applied to a customer’s account at Idowaz’s discretion). Vouchers and Account Credits both operate as credits applying to a customer’s Idowaz account, redeemable (subject to conditions, as set out below) against the cost of Items. Vouchers and Account Credits are referred to collectively in these terms (the Credit Terms) as Credits.
These Credit Terms apply to your use of any Credits to pay for Items using the Idowaz Service. These Credit Terms apply together with the Idowaz Terms and Conditions of Service, which continue to apply unless they conflict with these Credit Terms, in which case these Credit Terms have priority. Capitalised words used in these Credit Terms have the same meanings as in our Terms of Service unless they are defined in these Credit Terms.
You can “apply” a voucher to your account by (i) entering the Voucher code (if any) at the point you place an order, or (ii) by adding any reward that we make available to you in the “Your offers and rewards” section of your account page. Unless otherwise stated, a voucher that has been applied to your account will remain there until it is “redeemed” against an eligible order, or expires (whichever is sooner). Account Credits are Credits that we apply to your account ourselves. In either case, once any Credit has been applied to your account, the amount of the Credit remains on your account until redeemed as payment for Items, unless it is lost, or, in the case of Vouchers, it expires in accordance with the terms of that Voucher. The reasons why Credits may be lost or Vouchers may expire are set out in these Credit Terms.
2. Terms that apply to Vouchers only
Vouchers offered in a particular country and currency may be subject to geographical restrictions that mean they cannot be used in a different country or currency. Vouchers are usually offered subject to conditions, such as time limits, geographic limits, limits to particular categories of customer (e.g. new customers), or use only at a particular Partner Restaurant or for a particular menu item. If conditions apply they will be stated when we offer the Voucher.
Some Vouchers are only available to new Idowaz customers ("New Customer Vouchers"). That means that the Voucher is applied (subject to any other applicable conditions) automatically when the Customer registers a new Idowaz account and will be redeemed when the Customer places their first eligible order. Idowaz reserves the right to refuse to apply and/or allow you to redeem a new customer Voucher if you are registering a new account using credit card details or a delivery name and address already on our system.
Use of a Voucher in payment or part-payment may also be subject to specific conditions applicable to that Voucher only, such as a specific minimum order value or that the Voucher may only be redeemed at specific Partner Restaurants or on specific Items. If the order placed does not comply with the applicable conditions, the Credit may not be redeemed against that order. The payment page on our Site where you confirm your order for Items will show the total order value and the applicable Voucher, if any. If there is a Voucher credit on your account which does not apply to your order, it will not appear on the payment page. At that point you will have the choice of paying in another way or cancelling the order.
Unless we tell you otherwise, all Vouchers must be redeemed within one calendar month of the date they are applied.
Only one Voucher can be redeemed per order. Each Voucher can only be used once per customer. If you have more than one eligible Voucher applied to your account when you place an order, the Vouchers are redeemed in order of expiry date, with the Voucher expiring the earliest redeemed first.
Vouchers cannot be redeemed in conjunction with any other Idowaz offer.
If you cancel an order made using a Voucher, the Voucher credit will not be restored to the account and the Voucher cannot be re-used. If the Voucher was a New Customer Voucher, you will no longer be a new customer and will not be eligible for any subsequent new customer Vouchers.
3. Terms that apply to Vouchers and Account Credit
Item orders are generally subject to minimum order values, which continue to apply regardless of whether payment or part-payment is by way of a Credit.
Credits cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternatives and have no monetary value.
Any attempt to manipulate our Site and our offers of Credits by use of bulk entry via third parties or syndicates, macros, ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), will render the order and the relevant Credit invalid. Idowaz is entitled to take all reasonable steps to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid Credit redemptions, including requiring additional reasonable verification close the accounts of any customers it reasonably believes have carried out any such acts.
Idowaz Corporate Gift Card Terms And Conditions
1. How Do I Redeem My Gift Card?
Idowaz gift cards ("Gift Cards") may only be redeemed toward the purchase of Meals from our Service. To redeem the credit loaded on your Gift Card, enter the unique promo code on the Gift Card at the checkout when you order your next Meal and your Idowaz account will be credited with the amount loaded on your Gift Card(“Credit”).
You may use your Credit to order multiple Meals from our Service (i.e. your Credit is not limited to one order). If a purchase of any Meal exceeds your Credit, the remaining amount of your order must be paid with another Payment Method. If a purchase of any Meal is less than your Credit, the balance of your Credit will remain loaded to your account for future purchases. To view your Credit balance, visit your Idowaz account.
No fees apply to Gift Cards.
2. When Does My Gift Card Expire?
1. Gift Card Expiry Date
You must redeem your Gift Card on or prior to the date of expiration date stated on the gift card or e-voucher (as applicable). If there is no expiry date specified on the Gift Card, Gift Cards will expire on the date that is 12 months after the date the Gift Card was purchased(“Gift Card Expiry Date”). Any Credit not redeemed by the Gift Card Expiry Date will expire and you will be unable to use that Credit to purchase Meals from our Service or load that Credit to your Idowaz account.
2. Idowaz Credit Expiry Date
Once you have redeemed your Gift Card, you must use any Credit within 30 days of loading such amount (“Credit Expiry Date”), whether or not that 30day period expires before or after the Gift Card Expiry Date. Any Credit not used by the Credit Expiry Date will be deducted from your Idowaz account. To be clear, once the Gift Card has been redeemed and the Credit loaded to your Idowaz account, the Credit Expiry Date will apply to that Credit (and not the Gift Card Expiry Date).
3. What I Can’t Use My Gift Card For
Gift Cards cannot be used to purchase other Idowaz Gift Cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded, resold, transferred for value or redeemed for cash, except to the extent required by law. Unused Credit loaded to a Idowaz account may not be transferred to another Idowaz account.
4. What Happens If My Gift Card Is Lost, Stolen Or Destroyed?
Gift Cards should be treated as cash. They cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. The risk of loss and title for Gift Cards passes to the purchaser upon delivery of the Gift Cards to the purchaser. Idowaz is not responsible if any Gift Card is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without your permission.
5. Having Problems Activating Your Gift Card?
If you are having issues activating your Gift Card, contact the Customer Support Team at corporatesupport@Idowaz.com
6. Can I Purchase Gift Cards?
If you are a corporate client, you are eligible to place an order for the purchase of Idowaz Gift Cards (“Order”). Following the placement of your Order, Idowaz will issue to you an invoice for your Order. Payment for your Order must be made via bank transfer within 14 days of receipt of the invoice for your Order. Idowaz is under no obligation to issue to you any Gift Cards until full payment for your Order has been received by Idowaz. Contact corporate@Idowaz.com for further details.
Idowaz has the right to close customer accounts and take payment from alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained Gift Card is redeemed and/or used to make purchases on our Service.
8. Limitation Of Liability
WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND OUR SOLE LIABILITY, WILL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD. IF APPLICABLE LAW DOES NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, SOME OR ALL THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MAY HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
When you purchase, receive or redeem a Gift Card, you agree that the laws of England and Wales will govern these Gift Card terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time in our discretion. Notices of changes to these terms and conditions will be made available on the Idowaz website. All terms and conditions are applicable to the extent permitted by law.
Idowaz Extra Terms And Conditions
These T&Cs apply to you if you subscribe to have an Idowaz Extra account. These do not replace the Terms and Conditions of Service for your Idowaz account, which will continue to apply extent to the extent these T&C vary them.
We know these T&Cs are quite long to read! You can find a summary in the Idowaz Extra Customers FAQ sheet (“Customer FAQ”) –
The Customer FAQ should not be used as a substitute for reading the Idowaz Extra Terms and Conditions.
1. Idowaz Extra
• What is it? Idowaz Extra, is a customer loyalty programme (“Idowaz Extra”) that entitles users to subscribe (on a monthly basis) to receive unlimited free delivery on orders through our Service.
• Benefits: Subscribers to Idowaz Extra will receive unlimited free delivery on all eligible orders placed through our Service in Participating Cities (as described in section 2 (“Eligible Users”) below) throughout the United Kingdom. If applicable, criteria for an eligible order, such as a minimum order value, or maximum delivery distance, will be communicated to you at the time of signing up for Idowaz Extra. Idowaz Extra may notify Eligible Users of other benefits at its discretion (for example, restaurant offers).
2. Eligible Users
To qualify as an Eligible User for an Idowaz Extra subscription, you must meet the following criteria both at the time you always sign up for an Idowaz Extra account and during your Idowaz Extra subscription:
• be 18 years of age or over;
• be located in a city within the United Kingdom that has been notified to you via the Service, or on the Idowaz website as operating Idowaz Extra (“Participating City”);
• sign up to Idowaz Extra on your personal account (if you are a Idowaz for Business customer you will not be eligible to use your Idowaz Extra benefits when you are using your company allowance to pay for an order);
• agree to limit your Idowaz account to only one user and not share your Idowaz account details with any third party at any time during your Idowaz Extra subscription; and
• have a valid credit or debit card that is not already used to pay for a different Idowaz Extra account saved on your profile through our Service (see Section 6 of these terms “Payment Method” for more details); and
• any other criteria communicated to you at the time of signing up.
If you do not meet these criteria, you will not be eligible for an Idowaz Extra subscription. You will be deemed to be in violation of the terms set out in this paragraph if, at any time during your Idowaz Extra subscription, you do not comply with any of the above criteria. If Idowaz becomes aware that you are in violation of the terms set out in this paragraph, Idowaz may (in its sole discretion) immediately suspend or terminate your Idowaz Extra subscription (along with any other steps Idowaz is entitled to take in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Service for your Idowaz account).
If it has been determined by Idowaz that you do not comply with the above criteria, but you believe that you do, you should contact the Customer Services Team by emailing support@Idowaz.com.
3. To Sign Up
Eligible Users can sign up for Idowaz Extra through our Service by:
• either logging online under the “My Account” section of your profile, from your order basket or after you have placed an order through our Service, where you will see the promotion prompt “Get it Free” next to the delivery fee;
• tapping the promotion prompt to receive details (including pricing details) about Idowaz Extra; and
• following the link from the Idowaz Extra landing page.
4. Idowaz Extra Fees
Eligible Users can subscribe to Idowaz Extra for an upfront monthly fee which will be communicated at the time of subscribing (“Idowaz Extra Fee”).
If you have been offered a trial period, you will not be charged the applicable Idowaz Extra Fee for the duration of the trial period from the date you initially sign-up (“Free Trial Period”). After the Free Trial Period ends, a Idowaz Extra Fee will be charged automatically for the remainder of your Idowaz Extra Subscription Period in accordance with the terms and conditions set out in the “Payment and Billing” section below.
Each Eligible User will only be entitled to one Free Trial Period. If you cancel your Idowaz Extra subscription at any time in the future, any future subscription to Idowaz Extra that uses the same Idowaz account, phone number, or credit card associated with your first Idowaz Extra subscription will not be entitled to receive an additional Free Trial Period.
You acknowledge and agree that Idowaz may vary the Idowaz Extra Fee and/or vary or abolish the Free Trial Period. Any increase to your Idowaz Extra Fee or any change to the Free Trial Period will be notified to you by e-mail or other notice (such as when you log into your Idowaz account).
5. Idowaz Extra Subscription Period
Your Idowaz Extra subscription period ('Idowaz Extra Subscription Period') is one calendar month in length and will automatically renew each calendar month until your Idowaz Extra membership is cancelled (by you) or terminated (by us) in accordance with these terms and conditions. For example, if your Start Date is 28 February, your subscription will automatically renew on 28 March (each being a “Idowaz Extra Subscription Period”).
Your first Idowaz Extra Subscription Period will start on the day you sign up, or, if you are eligible for a Free Trial Period, the day immediately following the date on
which your Free Trial Period expires (“Start Date”).
6. Payment And Billing
• Payment Method: Payment for Idowaz Extra must be made by a credit or debit card saved on your profile through our Service ("Payment Method"). If you have multiple payment methods on your profile, when you sign up, you will be notified as to which Payment Method will be charged with the applicable Idowaz Extra Fee.
• Editing/Changing Payment Method: You may edit/change your Payment Method by logging into either the Idowaz Website or App and selecting “My Account” and then “Idowaz Extra”. You cannot delete a Payment Method associated with your Idowaz Extra account, unless you replace it with another Payment Method. To do this, you must first add a new Payment Method to your Idowaz account and then replace the existing Payment Method associated with your Idowaz Extra account with the new Payment Method. Alternatively, you can cancel your Idowaz Extra subscription and following such cancellation you will be able to delete your Payment Method. If you added the Payment Method to your account when you signed up to Idowaz, it will be automatically removed when you cancel.
• Failed Payment: If payment of the applicable Idowaz Extra Fee is not successfully settled, due to expiration of your Payment Method, insufficient funds or otherwise, and you do not edit the Payment Method information within 24 hours of being notified of a failed payment, or you cancel your account in accordance with these terms and conditions, Idowaz will cancel your Idowaz Extra subscription effective immediately and you will no longer receive the Idowaz Extra service. You will remain responsible for any uncollected amounts. If we cannot charge you, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to terminate your access to our Service or any portion of it.
• Recurring Billing: By starting Idowaz Extra, you authorize us to charge you for a recurring monthly Idowaz Extra Fee at the current applicable rate within 24 hours of the first day of each Idowaz Extra Subscription Period, provided that you will not be charged any amounts for the provision of the Idowaz Extra service during the Free Trial Period, or if you cancel within the Cooling-Off Period set out below. You acknowledge that any Idowaz Extra Fee billed to you may vary for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for varying amounts.
• Billing of your First Idowaz Extra Fee: Your first Idowaz Extra Fee will be charged on the Start Date.
• Refunds: Idowaz Extra Fees are non-refundable, except in the following exceptional circumstances: if you cancel your Idowaz Extra Subscription in accordance with the provisions below and we subsequently take payment of the Idowaz Extra Fee from your Payment Method; if you cancel your Idowaz Extra membership within the Cooling-Off Period; or if your Idowaz Extra Subscription is cancelled prior to the end of a Idowaz Extra Subscription Period for which you have incurred a charge, due to your relocation to a country outside of the United Kingdom, disability or death.
• Price Changes: We reserve the right to adjust pricing of your Idowaz Extra membership at any time. Any price changes to your Idowaz Extra membership will take effect on your next Idowaz Extra Subscription Period upon reasonable prior written notice given from us to you and communicated through a posting on our Service or such other means as we may deem appropriate from time to time, such as email.
7. Managing Your Idowaz Extra Account
All information relating to your Idowaz Extra membership will be contained in the “My Account” section of your profile under “Idowaz Extra”. From here, you will be able to view the remaining time on your Free Trial Period, cancel your Idowaz Extra membership and update your Payment Method.
• Cancellation of Idowaz Extra: You may terminate your Idowaz Extra subscription at any time. Following cancellation, you will continue to receive the Idowaz Extra service for the duration of your current Idowaz Extra Subscription Period. If you cancel a free trial, or you cancel within your “Cooling-Off Period”, the Extra benefits will cease immediately.
• Cooling Off Period: You have a right to cancel a Idowaz Extra membership at any time during the Free Trial Period or (if the Free Trial Period is no longer available) within 14 days of your initial sign-up without giving any reason (“Cooling- Off Period”). The Cooling-Off Period will expire either after 14 days from the day of your initial sign up date (where the Free Trial Period is no longer available) or at the expiry of the Free Trial Period (as applicable) (“Cancellation Expiry Date”).
• Exercising Your Right to Cancel: To exercise the right to cancel under this section, you must inform our Customer Support Team by email (at support@Idowaz.com ) of your decision to cancel your Idowaz Extra membership by clear statement.
• Reimbursement: If you cancel your Idowaz Extra membership during the Cooling-Off Period, we will reimburse to you a refund for the most recent full month. If a reimbursement is due and payable to you, we will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than 14 days after the day on which we are informed about your decision to cancel this contract using the same means of payment as you have used to pay your Idowaz Extra Subscription Fee.
• Accidental Cancellation: If you accidentally cancel your Idowaz Extra membership and wish to continue with it, you can sign up again at the end of your then-current Idowaz Extra Subscription Period.
9. Termination Or Modification
You agree that Idowaz, in its sole discretion, may terminate, deactivate and/or suspend any account (or part thereof) you may have with us or use of the Service and remove and discard all or part of your account and/or discontinue, modify or alter any aspect, feature or policy of the Service or Idowaz Extra.
10. Free / Limited Time Trial Offers
• Trial Offer Availability: From time to time, we may offer a no payment, fixed period, trial of our Idowaz Extra membership. Terms and conditions shall apply for each trial offer. At the end of the trial period, you shall be required to pay the Idowaz Extra Fees. If you do not want to automatically pay the Idowaz Extra Fee you must cancel your subscription. You can cancel the trial offer at any time before the expiry of the trial period by logging into your account or by contacting Customer Services.
• Accidental Cancellation: A trial offer may only be used once. Please note that if you accidentally cancel your free trial offer before it is due to expire during the relevant trial period you will be deemed to have completed the free trial offer and you shall not be eligible to participate in another free trial. We reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to withdraw or to modify our free trial offer at any time without prior notice and without liability, to the greatest extent permitted under law.
Idowaz Extra Restaurant Offer Terms & Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions apply to any restaurant voucher codes provided in connection with a restaurant offer, which may be made available to Idowaz account holders with a Idowaz Extra Subscription from time to time (Restaurant Offers).
2. The offer amount, participating restaurant(s), and any other specific terms (for example, any minimum spend requirements, or specific menu items to which the offer relates) will be specified at the time any Restaurant Offer is communicated to the customer.
3. Restaurant Offers will be located in “Your offers and rewards” which can be accessed through your account portal and can be redeemed by clicking “Add to Account”. Once redeemed, the Restaurant Offer will expire after 30 days.
4. Restaurant Offers will be communicated via email and must be redeemed on the customer’s Idowaz account by clicking “Add a Promo Code” on the account profile page within 30 days of the date the email was sent to the customer by Idowaz. A voucher will expire 7 days after it has been redeemed.
5. If a customer cancels their Idowaz Extra subscription during the Free Trial period, the Restaurant Offer will expire immediately. If a customer cancels their Idowaz Extra subscription during the paid period, the Restaurant Offer will expire at the end of the last day of the customer’s Idowaz Extra Subscription Period (see the Idowaz Extra Terms and Conditions for further detail).
6. A Restaurant Offer can only be redeemed once by a Idowaz Extra account holder during any offer validity period, and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer or voucher.
7. A Restaurant Offer can only be redeemed if the relevant order is made from a postcode that includes the participating restaurant(s).
8. Age restricted products will only be supplied to those aged 18+.
9. Restaurant Offers cannot be exchanged for cash or any other alternatives and have no monetary value.
10. Cancelled orders will invalidate the use of the Restaurant Offer.
11. If an order which has been paid for using a Restaurant Offer is rejected by Idowaz, the Restaurant Offer will be automatically re-applied to the account and can be spent on another order.
12. A Restaurant Offer can only be used on one order. Any remaining credit from a Restaurant Offer cannot be carried forward to any additional or subsequent orders.
13. Any attempt to manipulate the system and use of Restaurant Offers by use of bulk entry via third parties or syndicates, macros, ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), will render the order and use of that Restaurant Offers invalid and may potentially lead to that account being closed down.
14. If for any reason a Restaurant Offer becomes invalid due to technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Idowaz, or a meal or restaurant becomes unavailable, Idowaz reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to cancel, suspend or modify the campaign that is related to that Restaurant Voucher and not re-issue any additional Restaurant Offer to affected customers.
15. Idowaz reserves the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid redemptions including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age, and other relevant details of a customer.
16. By redeeming the Restaurant Offer, customers agree to release Idowaz from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the campaign or with the acceptance or possession of any order (except death or personal injury caused by Idowaz’s negligence, for fraud, or otherwise as prohibited by law).
17. All meals and restaurants are subject to availability.
18. All other registration and Idowaz delivery terms and conditions, and the Idowaz Extra Terms and Conditions apply – please see these on this page for more information.
Referral Program Terms
1. This Referral Programme is open to selected Idowaz customers (‘you’/’user') aged 18 or over who have made at least 1 Idowaz order.
2. We will notify you by email that you are eligible for the Referral Programme. The email will include a unique link. Simply share your unique link with a friend or relative (aged 18 or over) who does not live at the same address as you and who you think would benefit from the Idowaz service (a “referral”). If anyone to whom you give a referral goes on to place a Idowaz order using that unique link, we will apply to your account the amount of Idowaz Voucher credit stated in the email we sent to you with the unique link. It may take up to seven days after your relative of friend places a referral order before the Voucher credit is applied to your account. Voucher credits received under the Referral Program can be redeemed at any Partner Restaurant and expire automatically within the period stated in the promotional materials or other associated Idowaz materials.
3. Unique links may only be used for personal and non-commercial purposes. This means that you can share your unique link with your personal connections via your own social media accounts (eg your personal Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account) but not on sites where you are a contributor but not the account owner (eg Facebook business accounts or groups, Wikipedia, Google Reviews, coupon websites). Promoting your referral code via Search Engine Marketing (eg AdWords / Yahoo / Bing) is also not allowed. If we become aware that you have made your unique link available in any of these ways we may deactivate it without telling you. We will not be responsible for any losses you suffer if we deactivate your account for this reason.
4. We may discontinue the Referral Programme at any time. We will give advance notice of discontinuance on our Site. Voucher credit already applied to your account as a result of referrals will remain available for the period as stated in Clause 2 above, even if the Referral Programme is discontinued.
5. Referral credits are Vouchers and are therefore subject to the above Voucher Terms and Conditions.
6. You may receive Voucher credit for a maximum of 100 referrals. We reserve the right to change the maximum number of referrals for which Voucher credit is awarded at any time, though you will receive Voucher credit for any referral orders placed by your relatives or friends before the change.